Experience letter format - Need urgent help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shiva B

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear All,

I am a dentist from India who recently cleared NBDE part 1...I plan to apply for the DDS admissions this year. I had worked in India as a dentist for 3.5 years before I moved to the US and would like to get an experience letter for the same. Can someone please suggest a good format for the experience letter?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

Dear all,

The reason this is urgent for me is because I am returning to US this Friday after a vacation and would like to get my India dental experience letter before I return, as I will need it for admissions.. Looks like several people viewed this message already.. if you can PLEASE help me out with the experience letter format or point me in the right direction I really appreciate it! Have a nice day...

some one plz help him.
shiva where u from india and what's ur status? gpa,tofel, nbde?

Dear All,

I am a dentist from India who recently cleared NBDE part 1...I plan to apply for the DDS admissions this year. I had worked in India as a dentist for 3.5 years before I moved to the US and would like to get an experience letter for the same. Can someone please suggest a good format for the experience letter?

Thanks in advance for your help!

some one plz help him.
shiva where u from india and what's ur status? gpa,tofel, nbde?

Hi, My GPA is 3.5, NBDE Part1 score is 86 (new pattern)... Just took Toefl and expecting score in a week or so...