Expunged Misdemeanor DUI, do we think I'll get any IIs?

Started by Storming
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Storming

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Of course, this is a convoluted question, but I'm curious if I can get into med school with a DUI from 5 years ago. Assuming my app is fine otherwise, I'm unsure if this will hurt my chances. I'm 29F, non trad, career-changing post-bacc student, URM.

It's been expunged, which means it will show on my record, but rather than saying "GUILTY" under DUI charge, it now says "NOT GUILTY".

I've found posts about DUIs, but none with this specific situation. Any help or insights is greatly appreciated!