Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Guys,
I've spent a lot of time going through these forums to determine what makes a successful dental applicant, but one thing that seems to get glossed over are ECs. While overall stats are important, dental admissions use a holistic approach when it comes to interviewing/accepting. I'd like to hear for the community about what they have done/are doing to prepare themselves for application time.
Volunteer Hours:
Work Experience:
Shadowing (Dental Experience) hours:
Academic Scholarship/Success:
Research:
Clubs:
Letters of Recommendation:
Anything Else:
Interview/Acceptance if applicable:
Thanks Everyone!
I've spent a lot of time going through these forums to determine what makes a successful dental applicant, but one thing that seems to get glossed over are ECs. While overall stats are important, dental admissions use a holistic approach when it comes to interviewing/accepting. I'd like to hear for the community about what they have done/are doing to prepare themselves for application time.
Volunteer Hours:
Work Experience:
Shadowing (Dental Experience) hours:
Academic Scholarship/Success:
Research:
Clubs:
Letters of Recommendation:
Anything Else:
Interview/Acceptance if applicable:
Thanks Everyone!