Extracurricular Activites in PTCAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

erikaash27

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

So I have a ton of extracurricular activities that I have been involved with throughout college, but I have not had many leadership positions. Just wondering what I should put in the box that says,
"Enter the title of the position you held and a brief description of your responsibilities and duties"

Should I just leave it blank if I haven't had any positions for that organization?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello!

So I have a ton of extracurricular activities that I have been involved with throughout college, but I have not had many leadership positions. Just wondering what I should put in the box that says,
"Enter the title of the position you held and a brief description of your responsibilities and duties"

Should I just leave it blank if I haven't had any positions for that organization?

I am involved in a lot of clubs/volunteer opportunities as well. I put things like "club member" "research participant" and "volunteer" and briefly explained what I did in the position I held even if I was just a member

Reactions: 1 user