Extracurricular Activites in PTCAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

erikaash27

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!

So I have a ton of extracurricular activities that I have been involved with throughout college, but I have not had many leadership positions. Just wondering what I should put in the box that says,
"Enter the title of the position you held and a brief description of your responsibilities and duties"

Should I just leave it blank if I haven't had any positions for that organization?
 
Hello!

So I have a ton of extracurricular activities that I have been involved with throughout college, but I have not had many leadership positions. Just wondering what I should put in the box that says,
"Enter the title of the position you held and a brief description of your responsibilities and duties"

Should I just leave it blank if I haven't had any positions for that organization?

I am involved in a lot of clubs/volunteer opportunities as well. I put things like "club member" "research participant" and "volunteer" and briefly explained what I did in the position I held even if I was just a member