F1 Visa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mtr

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can any of the senior members guide me about the F1 visa procedures and the visa questions generally asked. I read some where that although we have to show only 1st year finance to the university but during the visa interview, we should be prepared to show the finance for entire two years duration. Is this true? And how to show the non immigrant intent during the interview. Can anyone plz guide me for the visa procedures and questions asked.

Members don't see this ad.

Senior members and others who know abt it , plz give your vital suggestions on the topic.

Hi,

I just got my F1 stamped...u dont need to show all years of finances...infact they dont check any documents...know your facts...if they ask how do u intend to pay..tell them u are gonna take a loan and all and the family has sufficient money to support your living and all (thats what i told them)...plus when they asked what do i intend to do after graduation..i told them honestly that i would like to practice in the states for few years

Hi,

I just got my F1 stamped...u dont need to show all years of finances...infact they dont check any documents...know your facts...if they ask how do u intend to pay..tell them u are gonna take a loan and all and the family has sufficient money to support your living and all (thats what i told them)...plus when they asked what do i intend to do after graduation..i told them honestly that i would like to practice in the states for few years

Thanks a lot. Good Luck For the start of dream journey :thumbup: