This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Prepharm21

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi, I am taking a european history course and it is very difficult becauss there is so much information. What will happen if i fail this course? will I not be able to get into pharmacy school? its a not a course for my major but i need it to graduate its for the history requirment. please help I am only a freshmen and I dont know that much about college.
 
If failing that course will prevent you from getting a bachelor's degree, the answer is yes for pharmacy schools that require a bachelor's degree. The answer is no for pharmacy schools that don't require a bachelor's degree. The situation will also depend on what your cumulative gpa will be after four years. As long as it's not too low.
 
hi, I am taking a european history course and it is very difficult becauss there is so much information. What will happen if i fail this course? will I not be able to get into pharmacy school? its a not a course for my major but i need it to graduate its for the history requirment. please help I am only a freshmen and I dont know that much about college.
Failing the course will affect your cumulative GPA. All schools have cut-offs you have to meet in order to apply. If your cumulative GPA is too low then your application might not be viewed.