This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Prepharm21

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi, I am taking a european history course and it is very difficult becauss there is so much information. What will happen if i fail this course? will I not be able to get into pharmacy school? its a not a course for my major but i need it to graduate its for the history requirment. please help I am only a freshmen and I dont know that much about college.

Members don't see this ad.

If failing that course will prevent you from getting a bachelor's degree, the answer is yes for pharmacy schools that require a bachelor's degree. The answer is no for pharmacy schools that don't require a bachelor's degree. The situation will also depend on what your cumulative gpa will be after four years. As long as it's not too low.

hi, I am taking a european history course and it is very difficult becauss there is so much information. What will happen if i fail this course? will I not be able to get into pharmacy school? its a not a course for my major but i need it to graduate its for the history requirment. please help I am only a freshmen and I dont know that much about college.
Failing the course will affect your cumulative GPA. All schools have cut-offs you have to meet in order to apply. If your cumulative GPA is too low then your application might not be viewed.