Failed Georgia MPJE :(

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mastermind090987

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am from New York and Georgia is my 3rd state to take MPJE. I passed all the other states but FAILED GA MPJE!!!

I studied:
1) everything from GA BOA website including laws & regulation
2) Quizlets

The exam was so tricky and confusing and I knew I failed...Did I miss anything? What other materials do I need to study as out-of-state test taker?

Any wisdom/feedback is appreciated.

Thank you so much!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone! I am from New York and Georgia is my 3rd state to take MPJE. I passed all the other states but FAILED GA MPJE!!!

I studied:
1) everything from GA BOA website including laws & regulation
2) Quizlets

The exam was so tricky and confusing and I knew I failed...Did I miss anything? What other materials do I need to study as out-of-state test taker?

Any wisdom/feedback is appreciated. My email is: [email protected] if anyone can share any study materials!!

Thank you so much!!!!

Hi. Sorry to hear that. I am also taking GA MPJE and from out of state. So far I am only studying law & regulation posted on Board of Pharmacy website. I nervous now that it not going to be enough. Please let know if you find out any other resource to study for GA.

Thank you!

I have taken about 15 different MPJE exams and passed all but one in one try. I recommend obviously knowing the universal federal controlled substance laws. On top of that, try to find what makes this particular state laws unique. When studying for my exams I would read laws directly from the BoP website focusing on differences such as different/more stringent controlled substance rules, PSE product rules, pharmacist CE requirements, CS refill limits, expiration dates, misbranding/adulteration, intern abilities, technician abilities, NP/PA prescribing limitations, out of state prescribers.

What kind of topics did you encounter when you took the MPJE? I would try to make a list and then go over the laws again and focus on those especially.