Failed Georgia MPJE :(

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! I am from New York and Georgia is my 3rd state to take MPJE. I passed all the other states but FAILED GA MPJE!!!

I studied:
1) everything from GA BOA website including laws & regulation
2) Quizlets

The exam was so tricky and confusing and I knew I failed...Did I miss anything? What other materials do I need to study as out-of-state test taker?

Any wisdom/feedback is appreciated.

Thank you so much!!!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone! I am from New York and Georgia is my 3rd state to take MPJE. I passed all the other states but FAILED GA MPJE!!!

I studied:
1) everything from GA BOA website including laws & regulation
2) Quizlets

The exam was so tricky and confusing and I knew I failed...Did I miss anything? What other materials do I need to study as out-of-state test taker?

Any wisdom/feedback is appreciated. My email is: [email protected] if anyone can share any study materials!!

Thank you so much!!!!

Hi. Sorry to hear that. I am also taking GA MPJE and from out of state. So far I am only studying law & regulation posted on Board of Pharmacy website. I nervous now that it not going to be enough. Please let know if you find out any other resource to study for GA.

Thank you!
 
I have taken about 15 different MPJE exams and passed all but one in one try. I recommend obviously knowing the universal federal controlled substance laws. On top of that, try to find what makes this particular state laws unique. When studying for my exams I would read laws directly from the BoP website focusing on differences such as different/more stringent controlled substance rules, PSE product rules, pharmacist CE requirements, CS refill limits, expiration dates, misbranding/adulteration, intern abilities, technician abilities, NP/PA prescribing limitations, out of state prescribers.