Failed NBDE 1 - What were your scores on each section?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jackjackson1121

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently failed my boards with a score of 70%. On the exam itself I scored around 50% on each category except a 39% in Micro/path. I am curious how much in each sections I would need to bump up to get the passing grade. If any of your didn't pass with a 73/74% I would be curious as to what your individual scores were. Thanks!
 
I recently failed my boards with a score of 70%. On the exam itself I scored around 50% on each category except a 39% in Micro/path. I am curious how much in each sections I would need to bump up to get the passing grade. If any of your didn't pass with a 73/74% I would be curious as to what your individual scores were. Thanks!
How did you find out your actual scores on each category?