Failed NBDE Part 1 with 74. HELP!!!! :(

Started by MikeyG
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MikeyG

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If anyone can help me in any way I'd be forever grateful. My life is on the line, fail again, and I'm out of school and finished. 🙁

[email protected]
 
I'll help you by telling you this..

If you got +1% and actually passed, you woud've been really in bad shape.
I got 75 and I passed, but that's stressing the hell outta of me. I can't take it again, since I passed, and virtually no school would accept me with that score.


I know the exam is not a fun experience, but my advice, is study hard, and plan to ace it next time ;-) let me know what you did.
 
I'll help you by telling you this..

If you got +1% and actually passed, you woud've been really in bad shape.
I got 75 and I passed, but that's stressing the hell outta of me. I can't take it again, since I passed, and virtually no school would accept me with that score.


I know the exam is not a fun experience, but my advice, is study hard, and plan to ace it next time ;-) let me know what you did.

The OP is already in a 4 year DDS program.