You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
failing cpje 4 times
Started by insidemedicine
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I know there is a specific place on the CA board of pharmacy website under applicants , exam information, four time failure of California examinations, i think it lists the schools there.
I would think if you failed four times they would send you the info on where to take the classes
I've never knew anyone that failed four times, but we did hire a pharmacist a few years back that didn't pass until the fourth attempt
I would think if you failed four times they would send you the info on where to take the classes
I've never knew anyone that failed four times, but we did hire a pharmacist a few years back that didn't pass until the fourth attempt
Hello,HI
anyone failed CPJE 4 times or heard of any one failling it 4 times. what schools offer 16 semester? any info pls help.thx
I am on the same boat. I just wanted to know if you had any replies to you post. If you did can you let me know. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
I know we need to take 16 units at an ACPE accredited school of pharmacy. My other question is do I physically have to be in a classroom or do we have the option to take online courses if offered by the accredited school of pharmacy? I work full time and it would be really hard to do both.
Any feedback is appreciated!
I did also failed 4 times. Looking for the college for 16 credits. Some help will be greatly appreciated
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did also failed 4 times. Looking for the college for 16 credits. Some help will be great
Found the info.. College of
CHICAGO STATE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF PHARMACY (IL) YES; YES
CREIGHTON UNIVERSTIY MEDICAL CENTER SCHOOOL OF PHARMACY & HEALTH PROFESSIONS (NE) YES; YES
MIDWESTERN UNIVERSITY CHICAGO COLLEGE OF PHARMACY (IL) YES: YES
16 UNITS Y/N
16 UNITS IF ALUMNI Y/N
CHICAGO STATE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF PHARMACY (IL) YES; YES
CREIGHTON UNIVERSTIY MEDICAL CENTER SCHOOOL OF PHARMACY & HEALTH PROFESSIONS (NE) YES; YES
MIDWESTERN UNIVERSITY CHICAGO COLLEGE OF PHARMACY (IL) YES: YES
16 UNITS Y/N
16 UNITS IF ALUMNI Y/N
Hello can u plz share ur experience what you end it up doing with your cpje...thank youHI
anyone failed CPJE 4 times or heard of any one failling it 4 times. what schools offer 16 semester? any info pls help.thx
Hello can u plz share ur experience what you end it up doing with your cpje...thank you
Hi, were you able to find out which schools are offering the 16 semester units by any chance?
Yes creighton university school of pharmacy...online!
Hey.. do you know how they will verify if the 16 semester units class have a final examination as a requirement?
Thanks!
How were the online courses?Yes creighton university school of pharmacy...online!
How were the online courses?
Hi, I know this thread is old but I failed the CPJE 4 times and am feeling very anxious. I was a pharmacist in the east coast for 7 years and moved to CA. Can someone please guide me on how the Creighton courses were? How did you study for the CPJE again? Did you use any other resources? Someone said to order some pharmacy flash cards online or something...
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 532