Fake doctor - don't try something as dumb as this

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
These "web-of-lies" type stories only ever get more complicated not simpler lol. Eventually though it all comes crashing down

Funny you say that...
http://www.wpbf.com/news/malachi-lo...-lawsuit-for-bad-check-to-car-dealer/38134858

This kid deserves to serve time in a penitentiary.

Members don't see this ad.

So he said he was in the military? That doesn't make sense wouldn't the car dealership ask for some kind of proof?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Members don't see this ad :)
I think this guy decided to treat just about every law as more of a suggestion...

But but but he's just a young man who made a mistake and surely the consequences are unfair for someone who just made an honest mistake /s

Not that he's ever getting into med school, but I can just see him trying to lie and excuse his way out of a screw up with a patient.

Well they arrested him because he did a medical exam on an undercover agent. In another interview, the kid was saying he got around those laws by "consulting" as an alternative medicine practitioner and giving his opinion to the MDs that he hires to do the medical exams (not sure if he really did hire MDs). Which I guess makes it technically. I think him doing a medical exam and giving medical advice to the undercover officer was their basis for arresting him because that IS against the law.

When I go to GNC to buy a protein powder, am I not given a physical examination? This kid never called himself an MD. Under his own naturopathic treatment procedure, he administered a medical exam/assessment. Is it illegal to administer some kind of medical assessment in general? I wonder what exam it was. I am sure you can examine someone under the guise of a made up degree and say that that's what the degree/training calls for. The kid just needs a good lawyer. He never called himself a doc. in the traditional sense and if he didn't do anything that actually requires some kind of licensing like taking blood, he should be able to beat that charge. We have no specifics though.

When I go to GNC to buy a protein powder, am I not given a physical examination? This kid never called himself an MD. Under his own naturopathic treatment procedure, he administered a medical exam/assessment. Is it illegal to administer some kind of medical assessment in general? I wonder what exam it was. I am sure you can examine someone under the guise of a made up degree and say that that's what the degree/training calls for. The kid just needs a good lawyer. He never called himself a doc. in the traditional sense and if he didn't do anything that actually requires some kind of licensing like taking blood, he should be able to beat that charge. We have no specifics though.

Uh, what? Physical examinations at GNC? Since when?

Every part of this post raises questions

Reactions: 2 users

Everything you said is false. You can't give medical advice without a legit medical degree!!!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

"Our Services
Primary Care

Holistic & Alternative Medicine

• Well Child Exams
  • Well Woman Examinations
  • Annual Physicals
  • Sports and Camp Physicals
  • Adult and Pediatric Immunizations
  • Preventive Health Care
  • Pre-operative Clearance"

"Well Woman Examinations" Whaaaat?! The guy's a player.

I'm surprised O.P.P. isn't another of his numerous credentials...

His facebook page seems to be taken down, has anyone taken a screenshot of it?

What's a D.D, D.Th.P., and D-Min. ?
Google internet archive save history you can go back in time to see it.

I don't think you want a crazy person like him to become a physician...
It's close.

Do you know how many physicians I have asked, only to be told "I don't do that" or "Do you know how much paperwork is involved"? (The greatest percentage never even respond.)

Within another decade or 2, the only premeds who have ANY shadowing will be those who are born into families of physicians.
Really?right now taking several requisites and finishing up this last semester of high school. I volunteer at the hospital, every doctor I've spoken with likes the opportunity that I'm interested and says yes? Is it because I'm young or what?

75K goal??? Dude...

kn2li.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I just tried to donate a penny... 5.00 minimum... I can't justify spending that money to write a funny message in the comment section to humiliate him. Plus, I could use that 5.00 for a footlong sandwich at Subway. #poormedstudentproblems

Reactions: 3 users
I just tried to donate a penny... 5.00 minimum... I can't justify spending that money to write a funny message in the comment section to humiliate him. Plus, I could use that 5.00 for a footlong sandwich at Subway. #poormedstudentproblems
Shoot, the Subways where I live charge $6 for a footlong sub now... ain't even worth it anymore!

Reactions: 1 users