Family Medicine observership - Houston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Externships

Reaction score
Hello,

There's an opportunity for Family Medicine Observership for medical students and graduates in Houston, Texas. No visas sponsorship available. Student must have passed Step 1. Minimum 4 weeks required. Please contact if you have any questions or would like to get started.

Goodluck!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I would be interested. I have taken my step 1,2 and 3. I am a local resident and would be willing to partake in this opportunity.
Thank you!

Hello,

There's an opportunity for Family Medicine Observership for medical students and graduates in Houston, Texas. No visas sponsorship available. Student must have passed Step 1. Minimum 4 weeks required. Please contact if you have any questions or would like to get started.

Goodluck!
Hello,

Goodluck!
Hi , I'm interested in the opportunity. thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I am interested in applying for it. Kindly provide with details. Thank You.

Regards

Hello,

Goodluck!
Hi, I am interested in this Observership, and would like to get started as soon as possible if it is still available. Would you please send me the details? Thank you, have a great day!

How much does it cost?

Hello,

Goodluck!
[/QUOT
Hello,

Goodluck!
hello doctor
I know its late but still is there any spot left? If yes i d like to enroll
Thank you