Family Medicine Rotation - SOAP Note Template

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
After clinic today I really felt the need to have some sort of way to record my notes so I created a pretty sweet clipboard & SOAP template setup which I would like to share with you. You can see my template on the clipboard in the pictures I have included on the website: http://soapnotetemplate.blogspot.com/ More importantly I have included the template as a download. Now the super cool thing about this template is your can fit it in your white coat pocket on a reduced size clipboard (officemax ~$2). I have also included a short youtube video on (1) the outline of the template (2) how to edit it for your own use.

Members don't see this ad.

Looks nice

Is there a way we can download it without having to go through the google docs stuff?

Members don't see this ad :)
haven't posted in years, but had to say... wow freaking awesome thanks man!

Added a template for 5x8 (OfficeMax) index cards. I was sick of cutting paper in half. Also added colonoscopy and mammograms.

Added a newer one (I used the old one last year and it was good... but needed some work). Check the above link.