Family member that graduated from a certain pt school?

Started by ash5321
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ash5321

Full Member
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have three family members that graduated from a PT school that I applied to. I already had my interview there and I was just wondering if that helps my chances at all to have that connection?

Thanks!!


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Probably little to none. You'll still need to show up with a respectable GPA and GRE. Somewhere in your application I would mention the three relatives who have gone to the school, and maybe mention it briefly in an interview, but don't over do it.

It won't carry you into grad school, but that's pretty cool!