FAMU C/O 2020 - (transfers)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

empressfatface

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all! I couldn't find a thread regarding this application cycle so I made one; the deadline is in 2 days! How many of us (transferring from another school) are there?! 🙂
 
Hey! I submitted my application packet two weeks ago, do you know if FAMU will email us to verify that they received the application?
 
Hey! I submitted my application packet two weeks ago, do you know if FAMU will email us to verify that they received the application?


I actually called last month to check if they got everything, I don't think they send confirmation emails because I sent my stuff (expedited shipping) in late November/early December and didn't hear anything. I think they would reach out if anything is missing though *fingers crossed* lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I actually called last month to check if they got everything, I don't think they send confirmation emails because I sent my stuff (expedited shipping) in late November/early December and didn't hear anything. I think they would reach out if anything is missing though *fingers crossed* lol

Alright, thanks! I'll give them a call, and good luck!!
 
Hey! I submitted my application packet two weeks ago, do you know if FAMU will email us to verify that they received the application?
Hey! I submitted my application packet January 22nd and they mailed me a letter stating they had received my application a few days ago.
 
Hey! I submitted my application packet January 22nd and they mailed me a letter stating they had received my application a few days ago.
My goodness, does that mean sth is missing if no letter was received to verify the submission. I called several times in order to check if they got all my transcripts. But they always told me it is in progress and call back later.
 
hey i am very interested in applying for FAMU main campus and i am from PA and i have a 3.2 GPA , i am a senior in undergrad , been working at CVS pharmacy for 8months and have a lot of volunteer hours. just wanted to know if i have a chance in getting in FAMU???