You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
FAMU class of 2015!!!!
Started by ChippyChad
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yeah, they should mailed out soon.
Last edited:
@GryffindorGirl I am a female not a guy!!!! LOL 🙂 and I called and was told the letters will be mailed out on tuesday!
LoL Sorry lwilli68 I just assumed. Hope to we get our letters soon. Good Luck Everybody!!! 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you call them or ?Letters wont be mailed out until the 28th or 29th of April
They told me on Friday that they would send it on the 25th
They told me on Friday that they would send it on the 25th
I called yesterday afternoon
Thx 4 d info...
I just got my letter today! I am in!
I just got my letter today! I am in!
OMG congrattsss!!!!🙂
Can I ask you where you live?
Thank you
Tallahassee. Wish you luck!
I just got my letter today! I am in!
Congratulations!!! I'll be stalking the mailman tomorrow lol. Good Luck to All 🙂
I just got my letter today! I am in!
Congrats! Glad to see people are starting to get letters.👍
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yesss I've been Accepted! 😍 I wish the best of luck to the rest of you. My best friend was rejected so it's been a bitter-sweet moment for me. I hope to meet you all at orientation.
i am also thankful to get accepted into the cop at famu. i am very excited because famu was my number one school. My only worries is that they need grades by june 15 but i have orgo 2 to take during the summer.i was taking it this spring but i withdrew coz i wasnt doing well. it starts in may until august, im a lil nervous about that coz they said grades have to be there by june 15. what do u guys think i should do? should i call them and ask them if its ok to submit my grades in august or u think thats gonna affect my admission.. plz let me kno. thanksJust thankful to also be accepted into the class of 2015 cop at famu!!! Good luck to everyone else waiting!!! Like everyone..i cant wait to come to florida!!!
I also got accepted to FAMU. I had a horrible interview and I still made it. Good luck Slioe87, I hope everything works out for you. I don't see the problem with you taking organic over the summer. Hopefully they'll allow it J
Let us know how everything goes!!!!
Let us know how everything goes!!!!
@ abdc - I do not have a 4.0 (I have a 3.2) but I have 300 community service hours. I was told that FAMU looks at your gpa and if you have any community service hours (not sure how true that is). Hope everything works out for you and everyone else!! If anyone has facebook feel free to add me "Evin Cheshire" (it's under my son's name...the picture is of him playing in the mud)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To those who were accepted, what were your stats? Anyone w/ a Bachelor's Degree?
I have a 3.7 GPA, good amount of community service/extracurriculars, A.A degree and over 2 years of pharmacy experience.
Hi everyone, Im looking for housing around Famu. Anyone interested please let me know.
You can add me to facebook; my name is Nicolas Donoso USF network. email: [email protected]. All the apartments around Famu are taken. I rather share an apartment with another pharmacy student that is serious about their school. 👍
You can add me to facebook; my name is Nicolas Donoso USF network. email: [email protected]. All the apartments around Famu are taken. I rather share an apartment with another pharmacy student that is serious about their school. 👍
Hi everyone, Im looking for housing around Famu. Anyone interested please let me know.
You can add me to facebook; my name is Nicolas Donoso USF network. email: [email protected]. All the apartments around Famu are taken. I rather share an apartment with another pharmacy student that is serious about their school. 👍
Where have you looked so far?
Where have you looked so far?
Im looking for an apartment. I called today to ask for the palmetto street apartments but they are all taken. Im trying to find something off campus now. Have you found anything yet?
Im looking for an apartment. I called today to ask for the palmetto street apartments but they are all taken. Im trying to find something off campus now. Have you found anything yet?
I haven't really started inquiring, but have seen the Commons and Cottages at Magnolia.
SN Ill add you on facebook, the name is spanish and its a long story about that.
I haven't really started inquiring, but have seen the Commons and Cottages at Magnolia.
SN Ill add you on facebook, the name is spanish and its a long story about that.
The deadline for on campus housing is June 1st. I havent seen any of the dorms so I have no idea what to expect. Add me to facebook, Im originally from Chile but I live in St Petersburg (FL) for 7 years J
is anyone have a apartment that want to share? or do you guys have any info about housing ??
plz let me know or add me on fb
[email protected]
Thanks 👍
plz let me know or add me on fb
[email protected]
Thanks 👍
Hello, I am interested in applying to FAMU's COP and I wanted to know if anyone who goes there could give me information about their school..would it be a good decision to apply there? (I've heard that they accept few transfer students..)
Hello, I am interested in applying to FAMU's COP and I wanted to know if anyone who goes there could give me information about their school..would it be a good decision to apply there? (I've heard that they accept few transfer students..)
Did you know we have a place just for these types of questions? Allow me to move this for you.

