FAMU class of 2015!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@GryffindorGirl I am a female not a guy!!!! LOL :) and I called and was told the letters will be mailed out on tuesday!

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, they should mailed out soon.

Last edited:
@GryffindorGirl I am a female not a guy!!!! LOL :) and I called and was told the letters will be mailed out on tuesday!

LoL Sorry lwilli68 I just assumed. Hope to we get our letters soon. Good Luck Everybody!!! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Letters wont be mailed out until the 28th or 29th of April

I just called and the woman I talked to said that the letters will be sent out this week...She didn't give me a specific day :( I sure hope we get them soon.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yesss I've been Accepted! :love: I wish the best of luck to the rest of you. My best friend was rejected so it's been a bitter-sweet moment for me. I hope to meet you all at orientation.

Just got my letter today. I am waitlisted. But I am number 12 on the waiting list. It's ok though, I am already accepted into another FL pharmacy college so at least I have somewhere to go this Fall. :D

I got my letter today...I AM IN!!! Congrats to everyone that got in and good luck to the ones that are waitlisted...

:love:yay got my acceptance letter today :laugh:
good luck to ya all :) cant wait to see you guys at orientation!!!:thumbup:
GO FAMU COP!!!!

Just thankful to also be accepted into the class of 2015 cop at famu!!! Good luck to everyone else waiting!!! Like everyone..i cant wait to come to florida!!!

Just thankful to also be accepted into the class of 2015 cop at famu!!! Good luck to everyone else waiting!!! Like everyone..i cant wait to come to florida!!!
i am also thankful to get accepted into the cop at famu. i am very excited because famu was my number one school. My only worries is that they need grades by june 15 but i have orgo 2 to take during the summer.i was taking it this spring but i withdrew coz i wasnt doing well. it starts in may until august, im a lil nervous about that coz they said grades have to be there by june 15. what do u guys think i should do? should i call them and ask them if its ok to submit my grades in august or u think thats gonna affect my admission.. plz let me kno. thanks

Has anyone in Georgia received an acceptance letter?

I would give them a call...At this point I would not assume anything :) Hope it works out for you!!!

To those who were accepted, what were your stats? Anyone w/ a Bachelor's Degree?

I got accepted with my aa.. Famu does not worry about bachelors. Most of the people i know got accepted with their aa

Thank u pharm 121, i hope it works out too. i will call them on monday to make sure.:xf:

I also got accepted to FAMU. I had a horrible interview and I still made it. Good luck Slioe87, I hope everything works out for you. I don't see the problem with you taking organic over the summer. Hopefully they'll allow it J
Let us know how everything goes!!!!

@ Siloe87 like pharm 121 said...yes definately call to make them aware I really hope something comes through... @ abdc...I applied while completing my bachelors which I will have on Friday.

@ abdc - I do not have a 4.0 (I have a 3.2) but I have 300 community service hours. I was told that FAMU looks at your gpa and if you have any community service hours (not sure how true that is). Hope everything works out for you and everyone else!! If anyone has facebook feel free to add me "Evin Cheshire" (it's under my son's name...the picture is of him playing in the mud)

To those who were accepted, what were your stats? Anyone w/ a Bachelor's Degree?

I have a 3.7 GPA, good amount of community service/extracurriculars, A.A degree and over 2 years of pharmacy experience.

thank u so much guys.. i called them and they say its ok to submit the grade in august:). i just gotta make sure i pass:xf:. i wil make sure i get an A

Hi everyone, I’m looking for housing around Famu. Anyone interested please let me know.
You can add me to facebook; my name is Nicolas Donoso USF network. email: [email protected]. All the apartments around Famu are taken. I rather share an apartment with another pharmacy student that is serious about their school. :thumbup:

Hi everyone, I’m looking for housing around Famu. Anyone interested please let me know.
You can add me to facebook; my name is Nicolas Donoso USF network. email: [email protected]. All the apartments around Famu are taken. I rather share an apartment with another pharmacy student that is serious about their school. :thumbup:

Where have you looked so far?

Where have you looked so far?

I’m looking for an apartment. I called today to ask for the palmetto street apartments but they are all taken. I’m trying to find something off campus now. Have you found anything yet?

I’m looking for an apartment. I called today to ask for the palmetto street apartments but they are all taken. I’m trying to find something off campus now. Have you found anything yet?

I haven't really started inquiring, but have seen the Commons and Cottages at Magnolia.
SN Ill add you on facebook, the name is spanish and its a long story about that.

I haven't really started inquiring, but have seen the Commons and Cottages at Magnolia.
SN Ill add you on facebook, the name is spanish and its a long story about that.

The deadline for on campus housing is June 1st. I haven’t seen any of the dorms so I have no idea what to expect. Add me to facebook, I’m originally from Chile but I live in St Petersburg (FL) for 7 years J

is anyone have a apartment that want to share? or do you guys have any info about housing ??

plz let me know or add me on fb
[email protected]

hello, does any of you know the dates for orientation? i received a letter with different dates that we have to choose from to attend orientation, but i misplaced it. if anyone has their letter, could you please post the dates. thanks

Hello, I am interested in applying to FAMU's COP and I wanted to know if anyone who goes there could give me information about their school..would it be a good decision to apply there? (I've heard that they accept few transfer students..)

Hello, I am interested in applying to FAMU's COP and I wanted to know if anyone who goes there could give me information about their school..would it be a good decision to apply there? (I've heard that they accept few transfer students..)

Did you know we have a place just for these types of questions? Allow me to move this for you.