You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
FAMU PHARMACY C/O 2021
Started by PharmRae
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hey guys! I just had my interview this morning! It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be lol but I'm so ready to hear back now. The interviewer said to keep watching our emails because they would start sending decision emails in about 2 weeks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations and good luckHello everyone. I have an interview next Wednesday. I wish everyone the best!
Congratulations and good luck
Thank you very much!
I would assume so. Just treat it as a job interview. I asked someone recently if prospects wore the school colors underneath their black suits. I was told it wouldn't hurt to wear. Would love to see what the others say.Does anyone know about the dress code for FAMU? When I went for my interview, everyone was dressed very nice. Is it business casual everyday?
I would assume so. Just treat it as a job interview. I asked someone recently if prospects wore the school colors underneath their black suits. I was told it wouldn't hurt to wear. Would love to see what the others say.
Oh, yeah, I already had my interview last week. I'm saying that as I was walking around, all of the students were in professional attire. Do you think this was for an exam/lab that day? Or is professional attire required for all students all of the time?
Ohhhhhhh I'm not sure!!!!Oh, yeah, I already had my interview last week. I'm saying that as I was walking around, all of the students were in professional attire. Do you think this was for an exam/lab that day? Or is professional attire required for all students all of the time?
It is definitely business attire every day...Oh, yeah, I already had my interview last week. I'm saying that as I was walking around, all of the students were in professional attire. Do you think this was for an exam/lab that day? Or is professional attire required for all students all of the time?
yea its business attire every day even on lab days, only difference is you have to wear a lab coat during the lab
It's detailed in the student handbook on their website, it's pretty lengthy but just about everything regarding the program is in the handbook.Does anyone know about the dress code for FAMU? When I went for my interview, everyone was dressed very nice. Is it business casual everyday?
OMG!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!I got accepted to the main campus for fall 2017 !!!! I'm so happy![]()
I got accepted to main campus as well!! I'm so excited!!!!! 






Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you !!!OMG!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!
Congratssssss !!!I got accepted to main campus as well!! I'm so excited!!!!!![]()

Congrats !!Good morning everyone! I was also accepted!!!!!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yay congrats!OMG!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!
Has anybody gotten accepted at the Crestview campus yet?
CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!!!!
This is my first time applying...Congrats everyone!!
For those who have been accepted, is this your first time applying to FAMU COPPS?
Congrats everyone!!
For those who have been accepted, is this your first time applying to FAMU COPPS?
This was my first time applying. How about you?
Okay cool. This is my first time applying as well.This was my first time applying. How about you?
Does anyone know where we can locate our student number to fill out the acknowledgement form?
When I looked at the form, there wasn't an asterisk by that entry so I assumed it wasn't a required field. Have you tried sending it in without the ID number? I have one more interview so I'm waiting to send mine in.
If it is still requiring you to enter in a number, I would check the application page where you applied and set up the interview date and see if there is a number in your profile.
Congratulations!! They let you know fairly quickly after your interview. That's awesome!I got accepted to the main campus for fall 2017 !!!! I'm so happy![]()
I got accepted at the Crestview campus!!! 





Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got accepted at Crestview!!!!
I just got accepted to the Crestview campus as well! Congratulations everyone!
Hello guys, I was wondering what famus policy on re-taken classes are? Thank you!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Do any of you that received an acceptance letter live in Tallahassee?
Last edited:
Check if your undergrad application is incomplete ,because mine is incomplete I'm missing my transcripts from high school ,that's why I haven't heard anything from themOh I am sad, I didn't hear anything back☹️
If you have bachelors you still have to send in your high school transcripts ? Where did you find out about your undergrad appCheck if your undergrad application is incomplete ,because mine is incomplete I'm missing my transcripts from high school ,that's why I haven't heard anything from them
OK go to famuirattler.edu page and check what is the status of your undergrad application,if it's shows as incomplete check the to do list.If you have bachelors you still have to send in your high school transcripts ? Where did you find out about your undergrad app
That link didn't workOK go to famuirattler.edu page and check what is the status of your undergrad application,if it's shows as incomplete check the to do list.
Well I didn't use a link ,all I know is the name I think you can Google it, give me a few minutes I'll find it for you !That link didn't work
Irrattler.famu.edu OK this is the name not the linkWell I didn't use a link ,all I know is the name I think you can Google it, give me a few minutes I'll find it for you !
I found it !Well I didn't use a link ,all I know is the name I think you can Google it, give me a few minutes I'll find it for you !
I graduated from high school in 2002, I really wouldn't know where to start for that transcript. Do we really have to submit it, even if this is a graduate program, I thought my undergrad degree would suffice.If you have bachelors you still have to send in your high school transcripts ? Where did you find out about your undergrad app
Did they send an email or was it a letter by mail.I just got accepted to the Crestview campus as well! Congratulations everyone!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I graduated from high school in 2002, I really wouldn't know where to start for that transcript. Do we really have to submit it, even if this is a graduate program, I thought my undergrad degree would suffice.
I didn't think we had to but I'm going to call today to find out
I graduated from high school in 2002, I really wouldn't know where to start for that transcript. Do we really have to submit it, even if this is a graduate program, I thought my undergrad degree would suffice.
I didn't think we had to but I'm going to call today to find out
If you have a bachelor's degree already, you do not have to send in your high school transcripts. But, there is a foreign language requirement. If you completed the requirement in high school, THEN you need to send the transcript from your high school even if you do have a bachelor's degree. But if you completed the foreign language in undergrad, you only need the undergrad transcript.
If you have not graduated from your undergraduate program, you do have to send them in.
I think you only send it if you haven't completed your foreign language in college, that's the only reason I submitted mine. And those transcripts only go to undergrad admissionDid they send an email or was it a letter by mail.
Check what are you missing, just make sure that your undergrad application is OK ,everybody knows how they are.I think they will tell you check the to do list ,if it says that you are missing, that something you should do it.I didn't think we had to but I'm going to call today to find out
Yeah to the 444 gamble address ,just check not all the applications will say the same thingI think you only send it if you haven't completed your foreign language in college, that's the only reason I submitted mine. And those transcripts only go to undergrad admission
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K
