FAP (How long does it take?)

Started by moto_za
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

moto_za

Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

Just wondering how long it usually takes for them to approve or deny you, once your file is complete?

thanks
 
are you serious?? uh man, I was planning on registering for the april mcat on dec. 13. any advice?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

Just wondering how long it usually takes for them to approve or deny you, once your file is complete?

thanks

It's been a while but I think that if you earn more than twice above the poverty line for your family size you will automatically get a message that you are rejected. Any other amounts I can't help you because I was rejected right away 🙁
 
are you serious?? uh man, I was planning on registering for the april mcat on dec. 13. any advice?

Well...how did you do on the MCAT? I mean if you put all this money into the process, you might as well wait it out. I mean if you get no interviews by Feb or something- I think it's safe to say it was a bad year and move on to the next process, but even then you never know! You could be waitlisted, etc. I know people who thought they were through, started working on the next round of apps, even got jobs for that following year....then a week before classes start they get off the waiting list and BAM they're going to medical school. It's a really messed up process. Go with your gut feeling.
 
Nvm... Necro bump -_-


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

tumblr_n4rtn2Xo0F1qbysf3o1_250.gif