FAP people.......

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sarak510

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So NYMC does not do anything for FAP people....I guess it makes sense since they are the most expensive Medical School and need people that can afford it? But still...what money mongers!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

fixed-action patterns?

holla to all my fap people out there

Members don't see this ad :)
I mailed my FAP materials in. How long is it until I'm verified and told that I'm in FAP?

fairly anxious people

funny and polite

future applicant pool

fantastic asian pants

f***ing awesome pre-med

chaeymaey said:
I mailed my FAP materials in. How long is it until I'm verified and told that I'm in FAP?

i got my fap approval in my email two weeks after i sent my papers

ylitia said:
i got my fap approval in my email two weeks after i sent my papers
So I have to wait for approval before I can submit AMCAS, right?

chaeymaey said:
So I have to wait for approval before I can submit AMCAS, right?

yup wait , and if you get approve wait about 2 business days for the approval to be updated to your account before submiting , the easiest way to know if to add schools they should say amount due $0

Is it likely that I'll be approved considering that I wasn't denied when I filled out the online app? Aren't they basically just waiting for proof of the financial data I gave them?

chaeymaey said:
Is it likely that I'll be approved considering that I wasn't denied when I filled out the online app? Aren't they basically just waiting for proof of the financial data I gave them?

yup-just proof...they are quick to verify all that stuff

what kind of income limits are there for FAP? Do you submit both you and your parents tax returns?

They don't list the income limits, so go ahead and fill out the app. You've got nothing to lose and you find out instantly if you're denied.

I sent my paperwork in mid-june & it took them 3 weeks to verify it (but they had that flood...). I submitted my actual app in right after that (1st week of july and stiiiilllll am ready for review :confused: )