Fap

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kris1

Mega-Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I posted this question in the above FAP FAQ thread but it will never get noticed there.

Any FAPpers able to comment on how long it took to receive the on their application after the board met? Mine was reviewed on 12/10 and I have yet to hear anything. Also, after the final approval was dealt how long did it take for you to get paid?

Members don't see this ad.

I was waiting for someone else to give a more relevant answer, but I don't want to leave you hangin.

I am not FAP (obviously), i'm HPSP, but it took the committee 7 days to review my application (Dec 7th to Dec 14th) and approve it.

Hang in there.

MB

I was waiting for someone else to give a more relevant answer, but I don't want to leave you hangin.

I am not FAP (obviously), i'm HPSP, but it took the committee 7 days to review my application (Dec 7th to Dec 14th) and approve it.

Hang in there.

MB

Thanks! That seems relevant enough. What has been the process thus far since then? Are there any other hurdles to leap before getting paid or do you just sit back and wait for it now that you are approved?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks! That seems relevant enough. What has been the process thus far since then? Are there any other hurdles to leap before getting paid or do you just sit back and wait for it now that you are approved?

What branch are you applying for FAP in? What specialty? All these matter when applying for FAP. It can take some time to hear back from the FAP board.

What branch are you applying for FAP in? What specialty? All these matter when applying for FAP. It can take some time to hear back from the FAP board.

Navy Emergency Medicine