Fast, easy CME.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RustedFox

The mouse police never sleeps.
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My license is up for renewal, and I need something like 15 more CME credits to satisfy their requirements.
I'm willing to pay for something fast and easy.
Any suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

UTD is easy.
Although depending on the state, if they allow Category 2 then you can literally say "I read for 15 hours through these journals"

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
If you still have LLSA’s to take (and are planning on doing traditional recert), you can pay $30 for CME for completing the LLSA’s, it’s about 15 hrs. Kills two birds with one stone. Of course, get the answers from someone else so it remains quick and easy.

Reactions: 1 user
If you still have LLSA’s to take (and are planning on doing traditional recert), you can pay $30 for CME for completing the LLSA’s, it’s about 15 hrs. Kills two birds with one stone. Of course, get the answers from someone else so it remains quick and easy.

Thanks, but I did the LLSAs already. No way for me go to back and "pay" for it, I'll bet.

EMedHome. I think it's $99 for the year. Each video CME test is like two questions and if you get one wrong it says "try again" and you stay on the same page...

Plus it's actually a really good value. Has a lot of conferences on there.

Up-to-date is quick.

If you have EMRAP, just take the monthly quizes and get 6 credits per 10 question test. They're easy and you can have the summaries pulled up, no need to listen to podcasts.

Another vote for UpToDate. It gives you .5 CME for each search. If you don’t want to pay for an account then medscape gives a lot of free ones. If you’ve already taken the LLSAs then you can go back and pay for the CME’s but that’s $$$

Uptodate is the way to go if your hospital pays for subscriptions. EMRAP is fine, too.

I love EMRAP, pay for it every year, there is a wealth of CME (and good content) there. If you are in a pinch, you can not even listen to the episodes and just take the tests and nab the cme. But the main programs CME is 4.5 hours a month, plus all the other programs. There's such a wealth of CME with an EMRAP subscription, it gets a chunk of my CME money every year.

You have to do that Florida Opiate cme too. This site has the medical error course.

Our system gives us UptoDate for free....