cannolioli
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I’m currently a PGY-3 filling out my FCVS for getting state licensure. I’m an IMG so this is the best way to get my medical school details and stuff verified.
My question is - after medical school and before residency; I did some volunteering and observerships. I’m not sure if what category I need to include these under. The options are - work, PGT/education, vacation. If I put them as work or education, the state requires verification from the organization, but they weren’t actually work or education? Confused on how to proceed. Do I just include it under vacation and explain?
My question is - after medical school and before residency; I did some volunteering and observerships. I’m not sure if what category I need to include these under. The options are - work, PGT/education, vacation. If I put them as work or education, the state requires verification from the organization, but they weren’t actually work or education? Confused on how to proceed. Do I just include it under vacation and explain?