Feel horrible after NAPLEX!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AlwaysmeanttobeRPH

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I just took the Naplex couple of days ago and feel horrible. I almost cried on my way back home. I thought the test was all over the place and nothing could have prepared me for that. After calming my nerves, I was calculating how many question I might have gotten right and at this point I can safely say that I might have gotten atleast 130 questions right if not more. I have no idea how they do scaled score so I just wanted to get some advice from people who have taken the exams and their experiences and also from people who might have heard anything about the exam. Thank you all for all the comments and I am sure I will come back and update you on my scores!

Members don't see this ad.

Took Naplex on 5/30/2020, I checked Pearson and there is only one option "rescore"
Did pearson vue trick; right click anywhere in the page, click "inspect", then Ctrl+F, type pearsonexam, and you will see a value. I got 70 but I am not sure if that is scaled or not

Took Naplex on 5/30/2020, I checked Pearson and there is only one option "rescore"
Did pearson vue trick; right click anywhere in the page, click "inspect", then Ctrl+F, type pearsonexam, and you will see a value. I got 70 but I am not sure if that is scaled or not
I took it on June 1st and mine still says att generated and registration has not been closed yet so I can't use that trick...I wish I could though lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Just an update:
I just got my results and ......

PASSED with triple digits!!!

Congrats! See people? If you feel terrible That’s a good sign. We all do. If you feel confident, that’s where I’d be worried. I still vividly remember the days leading up to my test and the day of, days following. I took mine on a Thursday and didn’t find out I passed until the following Tuesday. Admittedly, wasn’t my most enjoyable weekend.

Reactions: 1 users