Feeling really stupid....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

_formidable_

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
For the past two weeks my arm has been hurting (however on going ...off and on.... for a year or two.)-- (cant lift past my should to the point I couldn't life to my shoulder at all.) I make an appoint to see my DO. I get there today and its

GONE. MAGICALLY GONE.

:dead:Me mouth wide like what! as I'm sitting on the chair having my shoulder examine. My DO says I have rotator cuff syndrome.

Anyway, she gives me exercises. Ugh I feel like an idiot. :wtf::eyebrow:

Which brings me to my question--is there a scientific reason why it just goes away and comes back. Or why it got so bad and disappeared in a day?

Members don't see this ad.

OP you mind sharing those exercises? I think I've had the same thing and now my shoulder hurts constantly :)

Members don't see this ad :)
OP you mind sharing those exercises? I think I've had the same thing and now my shoulder hurts constantly :)

Tbh we should have a self-help OMT thread for back pain on this forum. Medical school has done a number on me.

Reactions: 3 users
For the past two weeks my arm has been hurting (however on going ...off and on.... for a year or two.)-- (cant lift past my should to the point I couldn't life to my shoulder at all.) I make an appoint to see my DO. I get there today and its

GONE. MAGICALLY GONE.

:dead:Me mouth wide like what! as I'm sitting on the chair having my shoulder examine. My DO says I have rotator cuff syndrome.

Anyway, she gives me exercises. Ugh I feel like an idiot. :wtf::eyebrow:

Which brings me to my question--is there a scientific reason why it just goes away and comes back. Or why it got so bad and disappeared in a day?
You need to take it easy maybe

GONE. MAGICALLY GONE.

Welcome to the wonderful world of OMT

Umm, yeah, just guessing (Licensed to learn here, folks, not practice) but my guesses would be vasculature/nerve impingement, muscle strain/fatigue, or even just plain old chronic stress