Fellowship LOI - HELP!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SpecialtyPharmD

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone! I am trying to find out what your experience has been thus far in terms of writing a letter of intent. Rutgers and MCPHS have a LOI requirement which does not clearly state if this letter is geared towards a certain "position" or "company". I wanted to ask if anyone is willing to share their LOI or the contents of their LOI for fellowships. Thank you!
 
For Rutgers at least I believe it is one LOI for the program in general - you can mention the functional areas you are applying to within it. Personally, I never looked at LOIs when interviewing fellow candidates