Deferoxamine

Non-smoking
7+ Year Member
May 7, 2009
USA
Status
Resident [Any Field]
This is needed. All specialties are welcome. This will not be to post match results. Just a place to chill.

For some reason, the waiting, worrying, and stress this time around are far more agonizing than the Internal Medicine Residency match a few years ago.

Good luck to all.

Niviancer

Proton Cannon
5+ Year Member
Apr 25, 2011
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
So should we be expecting the match or not email today?

jdh71

epiphany at nine thousand six hundred feet
10+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2006
FEMA Camp, USA
Status
Attending Physician
This is needed. All specialties are welcome. This will not be to post match results. Just a place to chill.

For some reason, the waiting, worrying, and stress this time around are far more agonizing than the Internal Medicine Residency match a few years ago.

Good luck to all.
What specialty you apply for. Please tell me it wasn't cards. Don't make me angry.

jdh71

10+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2006
FEMA Camp, USA
Status
Attending Physician
So should we be expecting the match or not email today?
I don't remember there being a match or not a day before. I think on match day you find out both if you matched and where. It all goes down on the same day.

Aug 13, 2013
Status
Attending Physician
I don't remember there being a match or not a day before. I think on match day you find out both if you matched and where. It all goes down on the same day.
JDH is correct. It's not like residency where you find out ahead of time if you didn't match, it all goes down at once.

jdh71

10+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2006
FEMA Camp, USA
Status
Attending Physician
agreed good luck everyone