fellowship program for MSL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joygirlx105

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Which company has a good fellowship program for

1) MSL or
2) Clinical Pharmacology?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Rutgers definitely has the most companies offering fellowships in MSL and clinical p'cology. Other notable schools with industry fellowships off the top of my head would be UNC, USC, SUNY BUffalo, MCPHS, UCSF. Although, I do hope you realize that MSL and clinical pharmacology fellowships are really two complete different things. It'll probably be easier for you if you figure out what exactly you want to do your fellowship in first. As far as which specific company is the best, I have no idea. When it comes to comparing specific companies, my only advice would be to go to their website and see what information they have about new drugs in their R&D pipeline or at least what products they have on the market. For instance, oncology is a really hot field when it comes to clinical p'cology, so doing a fellowship where you get experience working with cancer drugs would be a good idea if that's something you're interested in.

Members don't see this ad :)