Ferkauf school-clinical psyd

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

psyd111

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone hear back ferkaufs school psyd program?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
The last group for interviews literally just happened (we were supposed to be on Feb 9 but was postponed because of the snow day) so I doubt they'll have an answer by today. The director told us we can expect to hear by Monday, though.

Scratch that, just heard from them. Accepted :)

Yup just got my acceptance after today's interview! I assume they will still be rolling some out on monday

I'm graduating their phd program in June. If anyone is moving from far away etc and wants some insight into the area or anything feel free to PM me

yes have also been accepted. does anyone know how many offers were sent out?

is anyone accepting their offers to ferkauf?

I was accepted into Yeshiva's PhD Clinical Psych (Health emphasis) program. I know that's not the title of the thread, but thought I could jump in anyway :). Is anyone else here considering the PhD? Does anyone have info on typical funding? My official letter didn't arrive yet. I know tuition is sky-high and funding seems to be only partial. I'm crossing my fingers for something feasible though, because it's my dream to study neuropsych in the nyc area!!

Anyone who was accepted to the Ferkauf PhD (Health Emphasis) is welcome to PM me, I'm a current graduating 5th year. I am about to respond to anyone who has already done so!