fifth letter of recommendation?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

predentalstudent58394

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey guys,

I would like some advice on my letters of recommendation. So far I have..

2 science professors
General dentist
Oral surgeon
ER doctor

I am not sure if I should pick between the oral surgeon and the ER doctor or try and submit all 5? I have worked for the oral surgeon for over a year. The ER doctor I also worked with for a year and was her nanny on the side so she knows me on a personal level. I really think both letters would be great but I’m not sure how I would go about submitting 5 letters. Let me know what you guys think!!
 
hey guys,

I would like some advice on my letters of recommendation. So far I have..

2 science professors
General dentist
Oral surgeon
ER doctor

I am not sure if I should pick between the oral surgeon and the ER doctor or try and submit all 5? I have worked for the oral surgeon for over a year. The ER doctor I also worked with for a year and was her nanny on the side so she knows me on a personal level. I really think both letters would be great but I’m not sure how I would go about submitting 5 letters. Let me know what you guys think!!
Through the AADSAS you are only allowed to submit 4 letters. So you will have to select one. I see the merits of both letters. I would select the person that you think will write you the strongest letter.
 
hey guys,

I would like some advice on my letters of recommendation. So far I have..

2 science professors
General dentist
Oral surgeon
ER doctor

I am not sure if I should pick between the oral surgeon and the ER doctor or try and submit all 5? I have worked for the oral surgeon for over a year. The ER doctor I also worked with for a year and was her nanny on the side so she knows me on a personal level. I really think both letters would be great but I’m not sure how I would go about submitting 5 letters. Let me know what you guys think!!

Committee letter if your school offers
ER doc only as a character personal reference otherwise may look like you were switching from med to dent and used your intended Med app letter