File tax return

Started by deleted390966
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted390966

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What reliable website can I go on to learn how to file taxes?

What website do you use to file your own taxes each year?

Thanks. 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I use turbotax, but rather than doing the questionnaires, I just go straight to each section that I know applies. I've done it by hand and you learn a lot (and a few things are easier.) But I made a math error or two and decided it wasn't worth the time to redo the forms when I blew it. Plus tax software allows you to do a lot of hypothetical planning.