fill out amcas and aacomas all over again?

Started by mocheese
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mocheese

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am in the process of reapplying this year and I was wondering, do I have to fill out the entire application form again for the amcas or the aacomas or is it saved in a database that can be switched over to this year? Sorry if this is a dumb question but after briefly looking over the websites last night, I saw no Immediate answer. thanks
 
Yes you have to fill out both again to apply. It is also advisable to change your personal statements again.
 
actually for amcas it is already done for you. You just have to add anything that is new. I just started to fill out a new amcas and my grades, ps and experiences were automatically entered in for me. It saves a lot of time, espeically since you don't have to fill in all your grades again

I don't know about accoams.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If the grades are already entered into AMCAS automatically, do you need to send your transcripts again?