filling out the application - help please.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pineappleyum

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When asked to list relevant courses...should those be the pre med requirements? like chem 1 chem 2 physics 1 physics 2. or should i list other interesting courses like biochem, osteology...and such. There isnt enough room it seems to list all the requirements.

Members don't see this ad.

When asked to list relevant courses...should those be the pre med requirements? like chem 1 chem 2 physics 1 physics 2. or should i list other interesting courses like biochem, osteology...and such. There isnt enough room it seems to list all the requirements.

I would do the pre-reqs + any upper level courses you may have on your application...If there isn't enough room and it's electronic, if it just says biology courses and you have impressive upper levels put those in, if they want just pre-reqs just fill those in... If you mailing the app in put the pre-reqs in as well as make your own extra little note and put your upper levels on that extra sheet and mail it in with your application...Hope this helps....