Step I final 5 days!

Started by kanman75
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kanman75

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i've got the big test on wednesday and i'm wondering what the hell to do for the next few days. i just finished up UW, averaged 70% on unused. i'm probably going to go over my incorrect questions, but i also want to do a quick run through of all of FA. i also want to hit the quick associations in the back of FA. i don't think i want to take any more nbme's, i've already taken 3. anyone else taking it soon and have any advice?
 
Well, on "the schedule," I'm taking 2 NBME's 4 days before the exam to ID where I'm weakest, and then I have 3 review days... those'll be used to go through FA once more and then to re-hit those weaknesses ID'ed on the NBME's. Just what I plan on doing.
 
If I average 70% unused on World a few days before the test, I'll kick back and freakin go to the beach! That's a pretty good showing.