Final List of Schools(Need opinions)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bigboikhoa

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, here are all the schools I've submitted to.
UCLA
UoP
USC
WesternU
UCSF
Maryland
Pittsburgh
Rutgers

I want to add 2 more schools and I have decided between Temple, Michigan, and Tufts. Which 2 schools do you think I should add. I am leaning towards Temple and Michigan, but Tufts feels like a very "safe" option. I have read such great things about the experiences at Michigan and Temple has a very solid clinical curriculum. The downside of Temple is the location(which don't mind too much about) and the downside of Tufts is the cost. I just want to make sure no freak accidents happen and end up having to apply again.\
Residency: California
GPA:3.9
DAT: 24 AA, 24 TS, 22 PAT
Good ECs and a lot of research, shadowing, volunteering.
 
Incoming D1 at Temple, so I'll be biased and say apply to temple 😛. With your stats though, you'll most likely get accepted somewhere. Temple I think you defs could. With your research, Michigan would be great but I hear they favour in state? I agree for tufts though. They may offer scholarships, but the price to live in Boston is crazy.