finally its over but ............

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

molars

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
finally i gave my exam today, it was tough, very exhausted. anyone knows any dental programmes besides DDS which doesnt need the nbde score ?
really i dont wanna giv this exam again. want to do some other dental programmes for which they dont ask for NDBE score, plzzz suggest. i really need ur adivce.really very very tensed.

Members don't see this ad.

finally i gave my exam today, it was tough, very exhausted. anyone knows any dental programmes besides DDS which doesnt need the nbde score ?
really i dont wanna giv this exam again. want to do some other dental programmes for which they dont ask for NDBE score, plzzz suggest. i really need ur adivce.really very very tensed.

well,hope you pass with a high score. some residency programs don't require nbde as a mandatory requirement for ftd but it's still advantageous to have it.check for public health or even prostho.

all the best

hey firasoblast...are u sure there are still some programs which dunn require NBDE...
i have given my exam 2 months back...dint score gudd enough to apply...planning to give again in march...really unsure of wat to do next...
if u have any details abt the programs or univ which do not require nbde ..plzz reply back...

hey,,

Plz dont get upset..
You will get a good score.
So did you cover the decks n papers before the exam?

Members don't see this ad :)
well,hope you pass with a high score. some residency programs don't require nbde as a mandatory requirement for ftd but it's still advantageous to have it.check for public health or even prostho.

all the best

RESiDENCY PROG ARE TOUGH TO GET IN,esp surgical ones
u need 95 plus for surgery,88 plus and gr8 gpa for the rest,the comp is tense,only 4 seats every branch ,every univ,some take only instate or american univ grads.
BUT THRE IS NO MOUNTAIN WHICH CANT BE CLIMBED
GOOD LUCK

RESiDENCY PROG ARE TOUGH TO GET IN,esp surgical ones
u need 95 plus for surgery,88 plus and gr8 gpa for the rest,the comp is tense,only 4 seats every branch ,every univ,some take only instate or american univ grads.
BUT THRE IS NO MOUNTAIN WHICH CANT BE CLIMBED
GOOD LUCK

Theoretically you are 100% right. but Let me tell you that ALL residency requirements are subject to waive or vary from an applicant to another even in the same program. I even know people in ortho programs who didn't bother to take part 1. I can only speak for ortho, 95% of ortho residents were not accepted because they are the highest qualified applicants, it's all about connections and recommendations.

if anyone of u come to know any dental programmes in any states in which nbde is not mandatory plzzz. let me know, i m very worried.