molars

10+ Year Member
Aug 31, 2008
Status
finally i gave my exam today, it was tough, very exhausted. anyone knows any dental programmes besides DDS which doesnt need the nbde score ?
really i dont wanna giv this exam again. want to do some other dental programmes for which they dont ask for NDBE score, plzzz suggest. i really need ur adivce.really very very tensed.

firasoblast

10+ Year Member
Feb 12, 2008
Dallas,TX
Status
Dentist
finally i gave my exam today, it was tough, very exhausted. anyone knows any dental programmes besides DDS which doesnt need the nbde score ?
really i dont wanna giv this exam again. want to do some other dental programmes for which they dont ask for NDBE score, plzzz suggest. i really need ur adivce.really very very tensed.

well,hope you pass with a high score. some residency programs don't require nbde as a mandatory requirement for ftd but it's still advantageous to have it.check for public health or even prostho.

all the best

drmissing

10+ Year Member
Sep 22, 2008
Status
Dentist
hey firasoblast...are u sure there are still some programs which dunn require NBDE...
i have given my exam 2 months back...dint score gudd enough to apply...planning to give again in march...really unsure of wat to do next...
if u have any details abt the programs or univ which do not require nbde ..plzz reply back...

About the Ads

elra

10+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2007
Status
Dental Student
hey,,

Plz dont get upset..
You will get a good score.
So did you cover the decks n papers before the exam?

phoenix90

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Aug 22, 2008
Status
well,hope you pass with a high score. some residency programs don't require nbde as a mandatory requirement for ftd but it's still advantageous to have it.check for public health or even prostho.

all the best

RESiDENCY PROG ARE TOUGH TO GET IN,esp surgical ones
u need 95 plus for surgery,88 plus and gr8 gpa for the rest,the comp is tense,only 4 seats every branch ,every univ,some take only instate or american univ grads.
BUT THRE IS NO MOUNTAIN WHICH CANT BE CLIMBED
GOOD LUCK

firasoblast

10+ Year Member
Feb 12, 2008
Dallas,TX
Status
Dentist
RESiDENCY PROG ARE TOUGH TO GET IN,esp surgical ones
u need 95 plus for surgery,88 plus and gr8 gpa for the rest,the comp is tense,only 4 seats every branch ,every univ,some take only instate or american univ grads.
BUT THRE IS NO MOUNTAIN WHICH CANT BE CLIMBED
GOOD LUCK
Theoretically you are 100% right. but Let me tell you that ALL residency requirements are subject to waive or vary from an applicant to another even in the same program. I even know people in ortho programs who didn't bother to take part 1. I can only speak for ortho, 95% of ortho residents were not accepted because they are the highest qualified applicants, it's all about connections and recommendations.

molars

10+ Year Member
Aug 31, 2008
Status
if anyone of u come to know any dental programmes in any states in which nbde is not mandatory plzzz. let me know, i m very worried.

About the Ads