is it possible to take the nbde part 2 before taking the part 1?

Started by mah3r
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mah3r

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am asking since my wife is a foreign dentist and she will be coming into the states soon, I understand that she will be required to retake about 2 and a half years of dental school here as well as take the part 1 and 2. However, I would just like to know if it would be possible for someone to first take the part 2 first, especially when this is still freshest in her mind.
 
I am asking since my wife is a foreign dentist and she will be coming into the states soon, I understand that she will be required to retake about 2 and a half years of dental school here as well as take the part 1 and 2. However, I would just like to know if it would be possible for someone to first take the part 2 first, especially when this is still freshest in her mind.
Can it be given ?