Financial Aid/Orientation info

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sweetpea

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone has received financial aid award letters or any information on orientation from their school yet...also, just an interesting tidbit: Al Roker stopped to talk to a group of students from NYCOM on The Today Show this morning. It was pretty neat.

Members don't see this ad.

Dear sweetpea,

I have received information about orientation activities, but have not heard from financial aid as of yet. I hope this helps!

Matt
UNECOM 2003

Sweetpea,
I watched most of the Today show, and didn't see it. What did they talk about? Take it easy.

The extremely brief "interview" occurred out in the courtyard where Al Roker usually gives the weather report and walks around talking to the people who stand around watching. The group of students was at the front of the crowd, and had a large sign with the name of their school on it; the sign also made reference to some marathon that they were in the city to run to raise money for "osteopathy", as one of the students called it. When Al approached them, he said the name of the school, and that's what caught my attention (otherwise I wouldn't have seen it either). He basically just asked them about the sign / what they were doing there in the city.