Finch update

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
X

X

Well I guess Finch is very good about updating people on their file over the telephone. Just told me that I got an interview invite that was sent out yesterday :D , and they scheduled me with another interview that I am going out for.

X

Members don't see this ad.

congratulations, X!!

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats and bummer all in one breath.

Which other school are you interviewing at out there? I called Finch's admission office to see if I could schedule an interview there b/c I'll be in Chicago soon for another interview, and they told me to F myself. They said that they might contact me about a possible interview at the end of the month. :mad:

cipher,

when I called them earlier in the process I got the same answer. I guess they have this schedule they go by....they told me I would get a decision in feb and most likely an interview. They were right....there is one guy on their staff who is very good and will tell you what you want to know. If they said end of the month, you should hear back then. I wish other schools were this exact about their timing. The only bad thing about this is that they couldn't accomadate.

I interviewed at UIC a week or so ago. I had called finch and rush then and no help. Rush said they will look into it this time, we'll see. Which school are you going to and when??

X

Has anyone got anymore Finch updates? I'm still hoping for an interview (I know we're late in the game, but still...) Has anyone been told over the phone about being placed in a possible interview pool? What are my chances of getting off this list and actually getting one? Thanks in advance for info provided!:)

My application was complete in late October and in mid-February I received an interview invite for March.

About four days before receiving my interview invite, I had called Finch to ask what was up and they told me I was in the "possible interview" group but that pretty much everyone who hadn't heard yet was also in that group.

They also said they they are still interviewing 700 more people between now and May. I don't think that they have interviewed a ton of people yet, so I think you still have a good chance!

I called, and they told me over the phone, I'm sorry you have been...", I basically cut her off, why waste anymore of my precious mins. :p The envelope was in my mailbox 2days later

I'm really sorry to hear that Lotanna! Best of luck on the rest of your applications!:)