Finding housing/roomates at Ohio State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

purplebunnie

kicking the coke machine
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Ohio-staters and future Ohio-staters!

So I'm coming closer and closer to choosing Ohio. Any advice on finding an apartment or roomates? I know some schools use facebook pretty heavily to find roomies and all that. Does Ohio have anything most students use?
 
Once they got a class listserve up and running (sometime mid-may/early june) there were LOADS of people looking for roommates. My advice is get your OSU email up and running you'll get any information you need. I think people have had good luck using Craig's list in Columbus too.

PM me if you need more help.