Finding the HPSP people

Started by DD214_DOC
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DD214_DOC

Full Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else discovered it's a complete chore to find the HPSP recruiters? I couldn't find them listed on the website. I stopped into the normal recruiting office and nobody had a clue. However, the Army guy did take my info and promise to find out for me; the navy guy didn't even offer.

So, how did you guys get the info? I'd like to meet with them to get as much info as I can to bring home to the wifey so we can decide.
 
Call the recruiting office and get the Health Care Recruiter's info. It is a bit of a search-or you could go online (example-go Army.com, where there is a specific section for health care and health care recruiters.) You may still have to make a couple phone calls, but once the recruiter knows you are looking for the Health care recruiters, they can usually help you. Just because they are recruiters doesn't mean the know all of the possible programs the military offers.