Finished my last FL; What next?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

charactercomic2

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just finished my last FL today! My scores went in order of 514, 515, 520, and just now a 514. Kind of bummed at the drop, but I think that FL3 just targeted my strengths quite a bit better. I take the actual in only a week's time; I am done with all AAMC material as well, so I was wondering what my course of action should be moving forward in my last few days of studying. What did you all do at this point?

Members don't see this ad.

I think you should go through the MileDown review sheets that are on reddit, and go through all of the questions you flagged and/or got wrong on all of the AAMC material. Maybe re-do a few practice problems on uworld on any content that you may feel shaky on.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I just finished my last FL today! My scores went in order of 514, 515, 520, and just now a 514. Kind of bummed at the drop, but I think that FL3 just targeted my strengths quite a bit better. I take the actual in only a week's time; I am done with all AAMC material as well, so I was wondering what my course of action should be moving forward in my last few days of studying. What did you all do at this point?
You're fine, and it looks like you are going to do very well. Try to relax and don't allow yourself to get distracted by third party material at this point, other than, maybe, UWorld questions, but only if you already bought them and didn't get through all of them.

Otherwise, as suggested above, just go over things you got wrong on AAMC material and make sure you understand why. ALL of your FLs show you are well prepared. Just relax and don't psych yourself out thinking you need to do something, anything, right up until the end. Trust me -- you don't!! GOOD LUCK!!!!

Just finished reviewing FL4: a total of 4 questions wrong netted me a 514 instead of a 517 (2 in C/P,1 in CARS, and 1 in B/B!!!) it's crazy what a difference a couple questions make towards the higher section scores