Finished Section Bank + Q Packs + Sample Test...What to do next?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JohnWall69

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm writing in September (2nd time taker) and planning on travelling to Brussels for a week in August. I've been ferociously doing the AAMC material and seem to have finished the section bank, q packs and sample test. I have about a bit over a month left...but don't have much aamc material left. All that's left is the scored and official guide which I will most likely finish within a day when I decide to do them.

What should I do for practice passages up until my exam...? I still have Khan Academy...which I haven't finished, but what else would be a good source for practice other than doing my FLs every week? What should I do in between?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
What are your weak areas. Do practice passages in those areas. Take EK or NS FLs up until before your exam then redo the section Banks and do the OG and Scored. Best of luck!

What are your weak areas. Do practice passages in those areas. Take EK or NS FLs up until before your exam then redo the section Banks and do the OG and Scored. Best of luck!

my weak area is CARS so I've been working on that every day already, but I'm not sure how to spend the rest of my time between taking FLs because I take an FL and review it the same day...so not sure what to do between FLs

my weak area is CARS so I've been working on that every day already, but I'm not sure how to spend the rest of my time between taking FLs because I take an FL and review it the same day...so not sure what to do between FLs
Practice problems in your weak area/CARS

Practice problems in your weak area/CARS

sorry...I wasn't very clear in my previous comment. do you know where I could get more practice for my weak areas??? (especially more widely-recognized and reputable practice similar to aamc for example)?

sorry...I wasn't very clear in my previous comment. do you know where I could get more practice for my weak areas??? (especially more widely-recognized and reputable practice similar to aamc for example)?
Well free stuff is Khan academy. If you are asking about similar CARS, well nothing simulates the MCAT like the AAMC for CARS but TPR is good practice for CARS and EK is also good practice. You could get TPR Hyperlearning or TPR CARS workbook (same thing) or EK101.

Well free stuff is Khan academy. If you are asking about similar CARS, well nothing simulates the MCAT like the AAMC for CARS but TPR is good practice for CARS and EK is also good practice. You could get TPR Hyperlearning or TPR CARS workbook (same thing) or EK101.

Great~! I've used up EK and TPRH already, will probably use old AAMC for verbal (any thoughts on this?). Is there anything paid that is good for practice?? I'm almost done the khan academy stuff

Great~! I've used up EK and TPRH already, will probably use old AAMC for verbal (any thoughts on this?). Is there anything paid that is good for practice?? I'm almost done the khan academy stuff
Definetly use the old AAMC VR. I thought you already did them if you did all the AAMC material. Take them timed and you have 9 practice VR sections. After that just do CARS practice tests. Use whatever you can get.

Maybe also find someone who has a online TPR course or Kaplan course and do those passages. Or you could get the NS108 book.

Last edited:
pm me, I can help you out with some material