First batch acceptance @ Loma Linda meet and greet

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zoomzoomz

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, would just like to extend my congrats to all those who got accepted early decision.

Please drop a few brief lines about yourself...

Members don't see this ad.

i thought llu is lagging in process... so i assuming you received your letter already? if so, when did you get it?

Accepted Dec. 12, 2005. I'm only twenty years old and will be finishing my Bachelor's in Biology this June after three years. I live about twenty minutes away from LLU and look forward to starting in Sept.

Members don't see this ad :)
DoctaJ412 said:
Accepted Dec. 12, 2005. I'm only twenty years old and will be finishing my Bachelor's in Biology this June after three years. I live about twenty minutes away from LLU and look forward to starting in Sept.

Congrats DoctaJ, I'll see you in September.

I got my letter Dec 4 postmarked on Dec 1. I'm a little older but I look like I'm 16. Have a degree in econ at emory university and then went back to school to fulfill the prereqs. I'm looking into buying a home around loma linda but i'm afraid I might have hit a peak in prices and an eventual decline from the real estate bubble.

Are any of those who've gotten an acceptance from LLU SDA? Are you guys of the Christian faith?

Zoomzoomz when did you interview and what are your stats if you dont mind.

I was accepted at LLU, and I'm not SDA. G'luck to all of you trying to buy a house in that market. :oops:

I had my interview on 1/5 and got the letter on 1/10. It was alot faster than I was expecting.

Anyway, I'm also the older type and I'm hoping to commute from Irvine.

See you at the orientation.

meanstreak said:
I had my interview on 1/5 and got the letter on 1/10. It was alot faster than I was expecting.

Anyway, I'm also the older type and I'm hoping to commute from Irvine.

See you at the orientation.

Have any of you guys/girls received the "important admissions materials" they alluded to in the letter? It's been over a month since I got the letter and they said it'd arrive in a few days.

DoctaJ412 said:
Have any of you guys/girls received the "important admissions materials" they alluded to in the letter? It's been over a month since I got the letter and they said it'd arrive in a few days.

Don't sweat it. I spoke to the admissions lady who was in charge of sending out that material. She hasn't sent it out because the tremendous number of applications this year has buried her. I would just send in your deposit regardless to hold your seat.

See you guys and gals in September.

I've just talked to Sharon at LLU.

You have 60 days from letter of acceptance to make your deposit. It should be made out to "LLU School of Dentistry" for $1000.

She also said the info packet still hasn't gone out yet, as of today.

So I might be sending in my check before I get the info packet.

Have a nice day everyone.