• Pharmacy Job Market Webinar

Are you considering applying to pharmacy school but are concerned about job prospects when you graduate? Join us on Wednesday, July 28th at 8 PM Eastern to hear from three PharmDs about their experiences and options outside of retail pharmacy.

txlioness

10+ Year Member
May 25, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I just got an email invite from Cali!! I'm happy b/c it's the first and I hope to hear from the other schools.

I was told yesterday after calling to check on materials at Ohio, that a package was being sent out. I think it's an invite but not sure. :confused:

Anywho...I'm happy :D

My fingers are crossed for Scholl, Temple and DMU :eek:

Thanks for all the encouragement!

txlioness

10+ Year Member
May 25, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Just got an email invite today from Temple!!! I am totally excited they are one of my top picks! :D

I am however waiting to hear from Scholl and DMU. I got an email from Scholl today telling me what the had in my file so far.

I will definitely be checking out Temple. I plan to check out California, debating about Ohio. But I will wait until all the materials from each school comes in.

Does Temple offer any scholarships or is it too late in the application cycle?

:thumbup:

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.