First time applicant - taking gap year 3.88 GPA/519 MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts on whether I can mention in other impactful experiences about how I did not have a greencard until my junior year so I was not able to find a job or get many opportunities in the US until after that.
I think you can mention that you are an immigrant and recently got a green card. Consequently, I wouldn't say that getting permanent residency is an "experience." To me, the circumstances that made your family move would fit better.
 
Also could you provide feedback on the school list and rest of the ECs, I appreciate it!
This is where things depend on when you got US permanent residency status.

I'm presuming a lot of your shadowing is in Canada and not in the US, right? What is the split for your activities (Canada-based vs. US-based)? Any activities outside the US or Canada?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Status
Not open for further replies.