This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MiaDPT

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!

Who has been accepted and is going to FIU?! Thought it would be nice to start a thread 🙂 I'm looking into a FB page but I don't know anyone else who's been accepted just yet .
 
Hi! I had my interview Feb 11 but waiting to hear from them. When did you interview/ hear back?!
Hi everyone!

Who has been accepted and is going to FIU?! Thought it would be nice to start a thread 🙂 I'm looking into a FB page but I don't know anyone else who's been accepted just yet .
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I had my interview Feb 11 but waiting to hear from them. When did you interview/ hear back?!
Hey! My interview was Saturday January 28. I received my acceptance email from Dr. Rossi on the Tuesday after 3 days. I imagine this time around they might take a little longer to pick from the second round of interviews since they have less spots. What were your stats like?
 
I was placed on the waitlist. Does anyone plan on not accepting their offer/know how often they pull from this list?
 
Hey guys! I have an interview with FIU DPT in a few days, and just wanted to know what it was like for you guys! This is my very first DPT interview 🙂
 
I want to apply to this program, I got all of the requirements except I'm missing one PT letter of recommendation