This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MiaDPT

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Who has been accepted and is going to FIU?! Thought it would be nice to start a thread :) I'm looking into a FB page but I don't know anyone else who's been accepted just yet .

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! I had my interview Feb 11 but waiting to hear from them. When did you interview/ hear back?!
Hi everyone!

Who has been accepted and is going to FIU?! Thought it would be nice to start a thread :) I'm looking into a FB page but I don't know anyone else who's been accepted just yet .

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I had my interview Feb 11 but waiting to hear from them. When did you interview/ hear back?!
Hey! My interview was Saturday January 28. I received my acceptance email from Dr. Rossi on the Tuesday after 3 days. I imagine this time around they might take a little longer to pick from the second round of interviews since they have less spots. What were your stats like?

I was placed on the waitlist. Does anyone plan on not accepting their offer/know how often they pull from this list?

Hey guys! I have an interview with FIU DPT in a few days, and just wanted to know what it was like for you guys! This is my very first DPT interview :)

I want to apply to this program, I got all of the requirements except I'm missing one PT letter of recommendation