This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MiaDPT

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!

I just graduated with my BA and I am about a week away from sending in my early applications. I have a question for DPT students at FIU. From what I have heard from a few PT's, FIU has the most flexible schedule for PT school. This is important to me because I want to still work a little during PT school just so that I don't completely go broke lol. If any FIU DPT students could pleaseeee give me a bit more detail on what their usual schedule is like I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
 
Hi everyone!

I just graduated with my BA and I am about a week away from sending in my early applications. I have a question for DPT students at FIU. From what I have heard from a few PT's, FIU has the most flexible schedule for PT school. This is important to me because I want to still work a little during PT school just so that I don't completely go broke lol. If any FIU DPT students could pleaseeee give me a bit more detail on what their usual schedule is like I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
Did you get accepted here?