Aug 16, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
Hi everyone!

I just graduated with my BA and I am about a week away from sending in my early applications. I have a question for DPT students at FIU. From what I have heard from a few PT's, FIU has the most flexible schedule for PT school. This is important to me because I want to still work a little during PT school just so that I don't completely go broke lol. If any FIU DPT students could pleaseeee give me a bit more detail on what their usual schedule is like I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

Oct 1, 2016
Hi everyone!

I just graduated with my BA and I am about a week away from sending in my early applications. I have a question for DPT students at FIU. From what I have heard from a few PT's, FIU has the most flexible schedule for PT school. This is important to me because I want to still work a little during PT school just so that I don't completely go broke lol. If any FIU DPT students could pleaseeee give me a bit more detail on what their usual schedule is like I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
Did you get accepted here?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.