FlexMed 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
College GPA- 3.98
High school- 4.975
SAT- 1560
ACT- 35
200+ hours shadowing
1000+ volunteer hours
Starting to volunteer w rescue squad for clinical exposure
Flex factor is getting a computer science masters before matriculation
WAMC anyone

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
College GPA- 3.98
High school- 4.975
SAT- 1560
ACT- 35
200+ hours shadowing
1000+ volunteer hours
WAMC anyone
Where do you go to school?

College GPA- 3.98
High school- 4.975
SAT- 1560
ACT- 35
200+ hours shadowing
1000+ volunteer hours
WAMC anyone

Do you have experience with leadership or large impactful projects with your flex factor? They said that was important in one of their webinars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Do you have experience with leadership or large impactful projects with your flex factor? They said that was important in one of their webinars.

I go to one of the “public ivies” (very solid state schools) and I don’t really have a lot of experience with leadership directly related to my flex factor at this point but outside of it I do. That said, I was only 3 courses into my CS major before applying so idk if that would’ve been possible in my case.

I go to one of the “public ivies” (very solid state schools) and I don’t really have a lot of experience with leadership directly related to my flex factor at this point but outside of it I do. That said, I was only 3 courses into my CS major before applying so idk if that would’ve been possible in my case.

Super nice good luck

I wonder how many people are applying?!

Around when will we find out about interviews/rejections?

Don’t u feel like there are wayyyy less people comminting then the past years comparing forums?!

the past few years have received interview invitations as early as feb 15th so maybe they'll come out soon
I think last year they came out late February if I remember reading the previous thread correctly.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think last year they came out late February if I remember reading the previous thread correctly.

Hope so that means it’s soon

the last two years heard around march 11th/12th so maybe we'll hear around then...

Reactions: 1 user
Doesn’t it feel like less people are using this forum this year?

Interview dates seemed to have varied by year. The wait is totally killing me though

Oh god same here I can’t wait longer!

they probably have to be sending out invites soon if they’re going to start interviewing in March, right?

they probably have to be sending out invites soon if they’re going to start interviewing in March, right?
I think they will next week because I read previous articles, and they send it out around March 12 (according to past posts/years).

does anyone think all the issues with corona virus might affect how they conduct interviews this year?

Has anyone called? Do we think today since it is second Monday of March?

I don’t know. I keep refreshing my email but they also say mid-March which would be next week.

I just want to know soon!

Is it likely to be sent out today or next Monday?

I don’t know. I keep refreshing my email but they also say mid-March which would be next week.
I called today. She said there is no specific day and that they would be rolling out interview letters. She said interviews are next month. That’s all she could tell me.

I called today. She said there is no specific day and that they would be rolling out interview letters. She said interviews are next month. That’s all she could tell me.

Then I think that they will start no later then next week for students to get ready for interviews!

Then I think that they will start no later then next week for students to get ready for interviews!

That sounds reasonable to me. Hopefully we will get our replies by then :)

Does anyone think we would do online interviews? lol

I also haven't heard back yet. My school is also reluctant on switching to remote classes but with so many schools doing it, I doubt mine wouldn't do the switch.

They started to send interview letters!!!!

I didn’t get an interview though but this wouldn’t stop me from getting to med school. Good luck to all