Florida A&M University

Started by Dr.Biassi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dr.Biassi

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody applying to FAMU? When are they going to open their application? I called them many time and all they say is they are working on it. Anybody heard anything?
 
Anybody applying to FAMU? When are they going to open their application? I called them many time and all they say is they are working on it. Anybody heard anything?

If you search the threads from earlier, I believe that people got accepted only a couple of weeks before classes started in the Fall. They have to wait and see if any of their existing students don't go on to their P3 year. You have plenty of time to get your application in.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeap they updated their application last monday. The deadline is february first. Sent in my stuff and now I'm waiting.